At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - Administration
Categories: Administration, DBA, SQL Development, SQL Server, UNIX
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Administration, Customization, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, Salesforce.com Administration & Customization
- Serve as IT analyst to collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
- Develop requirements (user stories) and provide scalable designs for the implementation of additional CRM system functionality.
- Create and change screen layouts, fields, and business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
- Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software, and data environment refreshes.
- Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
- Partner with global IT organization to ensure secure and stable system environment.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers, and business partners.
- Set team direction, resolve problems, and provide guidance to members of team.
- May oversee work activities of other team members.
- Adapt priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Provide thoughtful and thorough support to Top Users to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to influence business teams to maximize the applications being developed, leveraging the best solutions.
- Provide Top User training for new functionality.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization.
- 5+ years working on large implementations of the Salesforce.com application.
- SFDC Administrator Certification.
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks, such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, and dashboards.
- Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design, SQL/SOQL, data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
- Business analysis skills, including ability to convey processes and designs in graphical format.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Ability to execute data loads using the Salesforce APEX Data Loader or other ETL tool.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time.