At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - Agile
Categories: Agile, Engineer, Financial, Java, Software Engineer, Spring Hibernate
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: .NET, Agile, C#, Developer, Java, Oracle Developer, SQL Development, Systems Analyst, Web Developer
- Apply leadership and ownership through full solution development lifecycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical Leads to manage status, milestones, risks, and issues in an Agile SDLC.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications, and perform solution gap analysis via Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems, and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios, and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required, such as product integration points, infrastructure, help desk, security, and vendors.
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver, and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, and monitoring capabilities.
- Develop and mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations; provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems design and technical solutions.
- Proven experience with structured and object-oriented programming, design patterns, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Demonstrate an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work well within a team environment and ability to multi-task.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to apply leadership when required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Certification in Microsoft C#.NET software development.
- Certification in Microsoft or Oracle database development.
- 7+ years of experience implementing SOA and web applications with heavy relational database integration.
- 7+ years high volume RDBMS database development experience with complex SQL.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile development, including code reviews, TDD, automated testing, continuous integration, refactoring.
- 2+ years of experience integrating and supporting FIS Prophet Professional and Prophet Enterprise v8.x or higher.
- 2+ years of Microsoft HPC integration and support experience.
- 2+ years of reinsurance industry experience.
- LOMA Certification.