At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Analyst, Business Analyst
- Meet with internal and external clients to gain an understanding of their business needs. Perform gap analysis to identify possible enhancements to existing system functionalities and analyze various complex business areas and functions.
- Document the clients’ business needs in the form of formal requirements and/or user stories and work with the project team to develop appropriate solutions. Ensure the solution supports all affected business units.
- Manage the expectations and priorities of clients and work with them to negotiate design aspects that will meet or exceed their needs while considering the impact to AURA Technologies’ core software.
- Work with project team to ensure project remains within the constraints of time, cost, scope, and quality. Document workflow using workflow tools. Ensure ongoing communication and positive working relationship with clients throughout the project lifecycle. Act as subject matter expert for the project team.
- Lead the training of all levels of internal and external clients on the steps required for the development and implementation lifecycle. Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both internal and external, on project issues and expectations.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases and assist with the review of client data to determine the validity of the data. Negotiate possible solutions to problems, offer suggestions to the client, and recommend needed changes to the system. Act as subject matter expert for QA staff.
- Create and monitor specifications and requirements for internal and external project members.
- Provide subject matter expertise for user manual documentation and for creating well-structured client specific documentation following AURA Technologies’ standards.
- Participate in multiple projects and client implementations simultaneously while appropriately balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 5-7 years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Quality Assurance.
- 7+ years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Quality Assurance.
- LOMA Certification; ARA Designation.
- Experience using VISIO or similar software development tool.
- Advanced MS Word, intermediate MS Excel, and SQL/Query skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods and work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Advanced level of investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department and team projects.
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals and objectives.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management.
- Advanced data analysis skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals.
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ability to train internal associates and external clients on system capabilities and processes.
- Ability to develop requirement documents and user stories.
- Ability to read, review, and understand XML output.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: .NET, Analyst, Developer
- 1-3 years of Application Development experience. Prior experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or closely related field.
- Strong background in computers and technology.
- Effective and polite oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of database design, access methods and relational data base concepts.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Participate in 24X7 support rotation.
- MS SQL Server T-SQL, SSRS, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, HTML, DNN, understanding of object-oriented application design and web application design.