At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - Database Security
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Database Security, Security
- Administers, monitors, maintains, and troubleshoots the data security platform; performs configuration and reporting.
- Performs backups and restores.
- Identifies and investigates anomalies.
- Writes scripts to automate reports and alerting activities.
- Collaborates within the organization for security configuration recommendations and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- Intermediate level of shell scripting
- Knowledge of operating systems internals, communication (and networking) protocols and system utilities
- Understanding of patch management processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- System monitoring responsibilities based upon investigations and incident reporting
- Knowledge of securing applications through RBAC and audit controls
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills