At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - HRIS Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: HRIS Developer
- Contribute to the entire implementation process, including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Serve as second-tier technical support on application-related issues, functional questions and requests for change.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Human Resources business process knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with hands-on development in HR systems across various HR and/or payroll modules.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working in HR software development environments, such as Workday, Taleo, ADP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, SAP HR, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, report writer and development tools, such as Java, C++ and Visual Basic.
- Experience with Workday BP configuration and integration. #LI-J