At Sovereign Technologies, we understand that your career is one of the most important parts of your life. We also recognize that you are an individual with your own skills and needs. That’s why our recruiters only consider opportunities for you that fit your unique skills, personality and goals. We offer many exciting opportunities for candidates seeking direct hire, right-to-hire and consulting positions. Sovereign can help you build your best future!
Current Openings - Python
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Developer, Python
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off-the-shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs; act as a subject matter expert for Application Software Developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process, including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Create and write new program modules and maintain them to support enterprise applications; analyze, review and modify existing code modules.
- Write and maintain scripts to create new reports.
- Follow and maintain enterprise source code versioning.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs, analyze business requirements and convert them to technical specifications.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution; design modules to augment existing system functionality; perform unit testing and support integration and user acceptance testing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Health care experience strongly preferred; requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working experience in Python, Django, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, LINUX and Windows is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Perl, PHP, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Tidal Scheduling is preferred.
- EDI knowledge is a plus.