.NET Developers – #160355
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: .NET, Agile, C#, Developer, Java, Oracle Developer, SQL Development, Systems Analyst, Web Developer
Company is currently seeking both Senior .NET Developers and .NET Developers.
- Apply leadership and ownership through full solution development lifecycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical Leads to manage status, milestones, risks, and issues in an Agile SDLC.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications, and perform solution gap analysis via Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems, and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios, and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required, such as product integration points, infrastructure, help desk, security, and vendors.
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver, and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, and monitoring capabilities.
- Develop and mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations; provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems design and technical solutions.
- Proven experience with structured and object-oriented programming, design patterns, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Demonstrate an ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work well within a team environment and ability to multi-task.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to apply leadership when required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Certification in Microsoft C#.NET software development.
- Certification in Microsoft or Oracle database development.
- 7+ years of experience implementing SOA and web applications with heavy relational database integration.
- 7+ years high volume RDBMS database development experience with complex SQL.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile development, including code reviews, TDD, automated testing, continuous integration, refactoring.
- 2+ years of experience integrating and supporting FIS Prophet Professional and Prophet Enterprise v8.x or higher.
- 2+ years of Microsoft HPC integration and support experience.
- 2+ years of reinsurance industry experience.
- LOMA Certification.